[mythtv-users] DVD Authoring and MythTV Archive howto (writing one...)

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 22:45:58 UTC 2005

I dont mean to overly thread hijack, but:
Well i was having issues with avidemux2, but they werent A/V sync
issues.  I was actually originally trying to use either nuvexport or
the script that came with mythtvburn to attempt to cut commercials
followed by burn, and ran into issues.  Both of these used avidemux2,
and loaded my commercials cutlist out of mysql, but neither would
listen to it.  They both would work until the first commercial break
and then they would just continue adding on that part each time. So I
would only have the portion of the show up until the first commercial
break looped over and over again.  When you use avidemux2, do you
provide the cutlist right from the mythconverg sql table then and it
works fine for you?