[mythtv-users] MythTV Overscanning Screen?

Jason M. Sullivan jsullivan at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 29 21:51:23 UTC 2005

I'm running a Fedora Core 3, ATrpms, Jarod-instructed MythTV setup (0.17),
and I'm having problems with the image overscanning my display.  Watching
TV looks fine (though it's hard to tell), but the Xwindows desktop (and
MythTV as a result) seems too big for the display (ie. there's stuff beyond
the visible edge of the screen that I need to see, like "Next" and "Finish"
buttons in the MythTV setup (I got it working despite that, but I'd like to
get that part tweaked right).

I've got a Hauppage PVR-350, btw.

   ////           Jason M. SULLIVAN   jsullivan at nc.rr.com
  |c-oo                  http://www.jason0x21.org
   \_-     "That's not music, that's just sound!" - J. David Fries