[mythtv-users] When do we get this feature in Myth???

Jim Oltman cnliberal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:15:39 UTC 2005

I love the quote from the Tivo spokesperson:

 "Our goal is in no way to interfere with the TiVo experience," TiVo
spokesman David Shane said.

Advertisement goes directly AGAINST the nature of TiVo.  Anything to
appease corporations.  I dropped TiVo because of the monthly charges
and the fact that they could come in and "unhack" my box to eliminate
certain features like TivoWeb, telnet etc.