[mythtv-users] 0.17, DVB-T & channels ?

Mika Saari mika.saari at wipsl.com
Tue Mar 29 01:39:41 UTC 2005

Hi,

  Done this so far: Dropped the mythconverg database, compiled the 0.17
(CVS) and ran the myth-setup. In the myth-setup I managed to run the
Full Search for channels (didn't find all of the channels but few of
them from one of the channel chunks). To verify the hw & driver
functionality I tested dvbscan & xine dvb:// combination -> all channels
were found and watchable.

  Channels the 0.17 myth-setup found are fully watchable, but the ones
it didn't find I can not add by hand (not with myth-setup). Any tips how
I could add those missing channels to 0.17 by hand ?

  Thank you very much for the information,
    -Mika