[mythtv-users] Bug in MythPPV Script fixed

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Mon Mar 28 23:52:30 UTC 2005

Hello Dishnetwork Myth users,

William, who is a users of the script, sent me a bug report about the
script.

The problem was that the server script which gets the PPV data was getting
messed up somehow.  This caused the client side script to complain about
duplicate entries, and tried to put 37-days into the PPV database instead of
the max of 10-days.

Don fixed the server side script, and I am going to clean up the data files
you download from me.