[mythtv-users] xbox or ps2 as frontend

Scott Francis sfrancis353 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 22:34:34 UTC 2005

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:04:22 -0500, Mario L <superm1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> You can do what i did when i made a big upgrade.  Make an image of the
> drive using partimage, you screw it up - revert back.  Just give
> yourself a day to fumble with it - or just go knoppmyth and have the
> least amount of headache.

Don't think I want to go to knoppmyth because that might clobber my
previous recordings.  I don't think it can upgrade from FC1 -> Knoppix
like that.  I'm probably going to wait until we get into the land of
reruns (AKA 24 and Alias seasons are over) and then just do total wipe
and rebuild.  I'd like to do some repartitioning and also use XFS
instead of my current ext3.  I may try out Knoppmyth at that time to
see if it will just work for me or not.