[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase problem?

William Powers wepprop at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 28 21:42:23 UTC 2005

You may be experiencing what I, for lack of a better term, refer to as
the "Sunday Problem."  On three of the last four Sunday's,
mythfilldatabase was unable to obtain any new data from Zap2It.  On two
of those three occasions, the data was available by the Monday request
time; on one occasion no new data was available until Tuesday.  Since
the data shows up eventually, I have decided simply not to worry about it.