Re: Re: [mythtv-users] Bug in MythPPV Script fixed

admin at mythppv.com admin at mythppv.com
Mon Mar 28 20:40:01 UTC 2005

Wow, that sucks, I thought it was fully working for DTV.  Well maybe me
and Don can start working on a DTV PPV script as well.

I will start looking into what needs to be done.

I will post a link if we get the DTV PPV working.  And that would
complete the mythppv.com web site :)

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

-Matt