[mythtv-users] MythTV build problem on Suse 9.2

Earl Gooch earl at edgooch.com
Mon Mar 28 13:39:20 UTC 2005

Here is my config.mak file, which seems to be OK with regard to CPU
parameters (from tarball code). config.mak from the CVS build also has
"ARCHFLAGS=-march=pentium4". Neither works.

Thanks.

********************************
# Automatically generated by configure - do not modify
OPTFLAGS=-O3 -Wall -Wno-switch
TARGET_OS=Linux
TARGET_ARCH_X86=yes
TARGET_MMX=yes
HAVE_FREETYPE2=yes

CONFIG_ENCODERS=yes
CONFIG_DECODERS=yes
CONFIG_AC3=yes
CONFIG_PP=yes
CONFIG_VIDEO4LINUX=yes
CONFIG_AUDIO_OSS=yes
CONFIG_NETWORK=yes
CONFIG_ZLIB=yes
CONFIG_RISKY=yes
CONFIG_GPL=yes
SRC_PATH='/home/egooch/General/downloads/mythtv-0.17'