[mythtv-users] Re: [Slightly-OT] Nova-T

Richard Holroyd rah02u at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Mon Mar 28 09:28:15 UTC 2005

I think I nearly have a working system. Having compiled a new kernel (2.6.11.6) I was still having the same old problems. I used the dvb-kernel source, and using this I no longer get an error about the firmware loading.

I still can't use the scan tool, it just drops out almost instantly - not sure if i have a correct config file for my location (does anyone have one for cambridge, uk??). MythvSetup appears to get a little more involved with scanning, but still no lock!

Cheers to everyone for the help, if anyone has any further pointers they'd be much appreciated! I am using the old Phillips based Nova-T.

Rich