[mythtv-users] View all upcoming movies without duplicates?

Brad Templeton brad+myth at templetons.com
Sun Mar 27 19:37:18 UTC 2005

On Sun, Mar 27, 2005 at 07:16:25AM -0800, Bruce Markey wrote:
> time sorted list. If you are looking ahead to a certain time frame
> to see what you might watch then, there would be valid choices missing.

I guess I sort of feel the phrase "looking ahead to a certain time frame
to see what you might watch then" strikes me as the very opposite of
the PVR vision.   I see that vision as saying you care what's available
to watch (sometime) not when it's on.   When only matters (ideally minimally)
to avoid conflicts.   (Which is why I think resched higher priority to
avoid conflicts should be the default too.)

I was under the impression my patch that does this was committed, perhaps
only part of it was committed?