[mythtv-users] MythTV w/Digital Cox Service ?

Kelly Grigg cayenne at cayennecomputing.com
Sun Mar 27 03:13:41 UTC 2005

I've read that you can rig up one of those infared remote things from
the computer to the digital box to control the channels.

My PVR250 came with one of those cables with an ir blaster to do
this...you might do some searching for that...and I'm sure people on
the list do this with both digital cable and satellite.

I've also heard some digital boxes can be controlled by a serial cable
and maybe even firewire too...

Do a little google searching on those terms...should give you a start..

HTH,