[mythtv-users] DVB-T signal low in linux hi in doze

Mary Wright mwright at taz-devil.dyndns.org
Sat Mar 26 09:27:05 UTC 2005

Hello

 I'm trying to fix a a av sync'ing issue .I don't know if the signal stregnth is the issue
but when I run mythtvsetup under mandrake 10 .I get 30% signal strength but with XP I get 80%

I am using a Vision-Plus HDTV card it works okay recording the shows and playing them back in
mythtv  but I have issues exporting the shows as the av sync goes out and get worse as it plays
through the file .I am thinking that as it records it's getting alot of errors causing the a sync
isues

any ideas help anything would be muchly preciated

Mary