[mythtv-users] HTPC network for my home

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:16:59 UTC 2005

you might find it here: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/

> Also I am wondering what I need as far as video cards for my server?

if your server is going to be a backend only system then you don't
'need' a video card (assuming you are running headless).  you can use
MythWeb or SSH to admin the backend.  for your frontend boxen you will
have the best luck with the newer nvidia cards as that is what most of
the developers are using.  you don't neccesarily need a high end,
gamers card unless you're planning on gaming...

hth