[mythtv-users] Remote Control Problems!

Heath Howard fiveft12 at odsgc.net
Fri Mar 25 15:46:24 UTC 2005

Thanks Jarod, I thought that it looked funny but you know how it is when you
are up until the middle of the night and desperately trying anything to get
it to work.

However, I made that correction to my modprobe.conf file but I still don't
get any response at all from my remote control.

Heath

PS. If you hold down control and press enter at the same time while you are
working on an email in outlook express it sends it even if you aren't
finished!  Thus the blank email right before this one.  You learn something
new everyday.