[mythtv-users] Mostly OT: Pundit PSU fan died

Will Dormann wd at pobox.com
Fri Mar 25 14:54:30 UTC 2005

There seem to be a few Pundit users here, so I figured I'd share my
experience.

A few days ago my PSU fan started making a little noise, but then it
went away.   I didn't really look into the problem further.  (big mistake).

As it turns out, the CPU fan had seized, and finally just cooked itself.
   There was no other damage to the system, but the PSU needs to be
replaced.   (looks like it's about $50 to replace)

So if you've got a Pundit, make sure the PSU fan is working!  :)

-WD