[mythtv-users] NUVEXPORT and use of YUVDENOISE

Ramon Redondo malinon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:50:03 UTC 2005

I assume this is just a lack of understanding on my part, but could
someone explain to me why 'yuvdenoise' is _always_ called with the
'-F' option (force deinterlacing) even when we tell nuvexport to _not_
deinterlace?  I would assume that if 'do not deinterlace' is set in
the script, that we would want to leave it alone all the way through.

Again, I assume I just don't understand something about yuvdenoise...
but wanted to make sure.

Thanks.

Ramon