[mythtv-users] switch between dual tuners while recording

leith techie at eleith.com
Fri Mar 25 05:33:49 UTC 2005

I have two PVR 150MCEs working perfectly with mythtv.

when I am watching Live TV, and one of my scheduled recordings comes on,
it switches to the recording. I can not figure how to switch to my other
Tuner. I tried hitting Y and other various keyboard options, but nothing
works. The only thing I can manage to do is rewind the current recording.

I did try hitting escape, and usings the mythfrontend menu to go to
'Watch TV'. However, when I do that, it tells me that both my tuners are
being used (one for watching Live TV, and one for recording). I can only
seem to use the tuner for what is being recorded, and not switch it to
the one for Live TV.

I am sure a simple solution exists, i just couldn't find the right
keywords to google it...

thanks for the help,

-leith