[mythtv-users] [Australian Program Guide Listings - FoxtelMissing]

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Fri Mar 25 01:22:04 UTC 2005

    David> With regards to your XMLTV issue, are you sure you have the
    David> right City location and timezones set?

Yes, of course. Generally it is OK, but sometimes problems can occur.

For example, (from memory) recently Star Gate changed to appear on
Mondays, and the first week the d1 guide had another show in the same
time slot. The green guide was correct (updated once a
week). Subsequent weeks were OK. This was not a unique event.

Next time I get a good solid example of the d1 guide (updated daily)
directly contradicting the green guide(updated once a week) and what
is actually broadcast, I will post here.
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>