[mythtv-users] PCHDTV dvb help

Gregg gregg at secondwave.com
Fri Mar 25 00:21:26 UTC 2005

Okay I did that, but still the same error.  Any other suggestions :)?

i think the cx8800 needs to be loaded before the cx88-dvb.  the
following lines are at the bottom of my modprobe.conf, and were put
there by the make-install of the pchdtv 2.0 drivers:

install cx88-atsc /sbin/modprobe cx8800;/sbin/modprobe
--ignore-install cx88-atsc
install cx88-dvb /sbin/modprobe cx8800;/sbin/modprobe --ignore-install
cx88-dvb
install btcx-risc /sbin/modprobe tuner;/sbin/modprobe --ignore-install
btcx-risc