[mythtv-users] Import archives into Gmail

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:46:04 UTC 2005

That's a good point, but I too was hoping to find something to do
this.  The GML utility doesn't seem to cut it (read: work at all).
However, I don't think this really is an issue that this particular
list would have a great deal of experience with, maybe the actual
gmail mail list will have some insight?

The Gossamer-Threads have been a great tool, and I guess I will just
have to keep on using them.