[mythtv-users] MythTV On Gentoo - Thoughts and Questions

Loren H. Burlingame there.can.be.only.two.apparently at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 20:51:31 UTC 2005

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:01:25 -0800, Richard J. Sears
<rsears at americanis.net> wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> I have seen the info on installing MythTV on Gentoo and we primarily run
> Gentoo in our production environment so I am comfortable with it, but....

I am a Gentoo user and the only problem I had was setting up LVM for
my drive cause I had never done it before.

Let's put it this way, I never read anything other than parts of the
official mythtv documentation and I got a working system in as long as
it took my machine to compile it (about 4 hours total).

--
Loren H. Burlingame <loren at lhb.name>
GPG Key ID: 0x112DCF4F