[mythtv-users] PCHDTV dvb help

Gregg gregg at secondwave.com
Thu Mar 24 17:26:31 UTC 2005

I have an existing system with a pvr250 running mythtv. I am trying to add a
pcHDTV 3000. When I execute a modprobe cx88-dvb I get the forllowing errors:

cx88_dvb: disagrees about version of symbol videobuf_dvb_unregister
cx88_dvb: Unknown symbol videobuf_dvb_unregister
cx88_dvb: disagrees about version of symbol videobuf_dvb_register
cx88_dvb: Unknown symbol videobuf_dvb_register

If I run modprobe cx8800 it works. Can someone tell me how to fix the dvb
errors. I read it was better to use the dvb drivers, but I can't get it to
work.

Thanks.

-Gregg