[mythtv-users] ./mythconverg/callsignnetworkmap.frm

Don dlw3 at tds.net
Thu Mar 24 12:25:12 UTC 2005

>run
>
>mysqlshow -umythtv -pmythtv
>
>you should see
>
>+-------------+
>|  Databases  |
>+-------------+
>| mythconverg |
>| test        |
>+-------------+
>

>the mythconverg part is the important one.
>
>Is your mythbackend process running / has ever run?
>
>ie, ps auxww | grep [m]ythbackend shows something like
>
>root     13918  0.0  6.7 167660 17212 ?        Sl   Mar23   0:01
>/usr/bin/mythbackend --logfile /var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log
>
>and /var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log exists and has info in it
>
>If not, I'd really recommend the path of least resistance and download
>the KnoppMyth (http://mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html) iso. Burn, boot and
>install. This will wipe out the machine though.
>

>Graham

[don at localhost don]$ mysqlshow -umythtv -pmythtv
+-------------+
|  Databases  |
+-------------+
| mythconverg |
| test        |
[don at localhost don]$

ie, ps auxww | grep [m]ythbackend shows something like

[don at localhost don]$ ps auxww | grep [m]ythbackend
[don at localhost don]$ ps auxww | grep

I saw KnoppMyth and thought about downloading it.
Can I create a /dev/hda*, install KnoppMyth and set it up in lilo?
I have MDK 10.2 at /mnt/10.2 to test but I haven't been able to get it
to boot up from lilo.