[mythtv-users] configure for firewire

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:44:52 UTC 2005

Sorry, this might get posted twice,

when I run ./configure on the cvs release it doesn't seem to be
enabling firewire input support, is there something I should be adding
here? Been trying to follow the documentation closely but it doesn't
seem to touch on this much yet.  I tried adding --enable-firewire but
I don't seem to be that lucky.

I have gotten 6200ch to work (although I had to tell it to start
scanning on node 2) so the firewire seems to be installed on the
system.

./configure
# Basic Settings
Compile type     release
Compiler cache   no
DistCC           no
Install prefix   /usr/local
CPU              x86 (pentium3)
Big Endian       no
MMX enabled      yes
Vector Builtins  no

# Input Support
Joystick menu    yes
lirc support     no
ivtv support     yes
FireWire support no
DVB support      no [/usr/src/linux-2.6.8.1/include]

# Sound Output Support
OSS support      yes
ALSA support     yes
aRts support     no