[mythtv-users] Weather and Xvattr

Donavan Stanley geckofiend at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:26:30 UTC 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:47:43 -0800 (PST), Chad Delatte
<gremlin190 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> 2 problems that should be easily fixed.
>
> First one, I do not get weather animations at all in
> Mythweather.  I do however get 1 weathermap with the
> correct info.  I did go into the mythweather.cpp file
> and change all the w3's to www, and reinstalled.
> Still have the same problem.

Some debug code slipped into the release.  There's a hidden config
variable to prevent the download of animated maps and instead always
fetch the static map that was set to default to false instead of true.
 It's something like "weatherWantAnimated" if you have the source you
should be able to find it easily.