[mythtv-users] DVB OTA EPG in Finland: wrong time

Kalle Pokki kalle.pokki at iki.fi
Wed Mar 23 11:14:02 UTC 2005

skuli puli wrote:

>anymore. Just used mythweb to check it, and all
>programs are off two hours again. Mythbackend must
>have changed it by itself, since I haven't touched the
>box after I first got the times ok. Just recorded on
>program and left it running for a day.
>
>/var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log gets filled with this
>kind of errors:
>
>=======================================
>
>DB Error (Adding Event):
>Query was:
>INSERT INTO program
>(chanid,starttime,endtime,title,description,subtitle,categor
>y,programid,stereo,closecaptioned,hdtv)VALUES
>(1003,'2005-03-27 21:15:00','2005-
>03-27 23:10:00','Alien Saga (K15)','Kiehtovassa
>amerikkalaisdokumentissa perehdy
>tään neljän Alien-elokuvan värikkääseen historiaan.
>Elokuvien tekovaiheista kert
>ovat mm. ohjaajat  Ridley Scott ja James Cameron,
>näyttelijät Sigourney Weaver,
>Tom Skerritt, Michael
>Biehn,','','Education/Science/Factual',690,0,0,0);
>Driver error was [2/1062]:
>QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
>Database error was:
>Duplicate entry '1003-2005-03-27 21:15:00' for key 1
>
>=======================================
>
>I don't know where it gets the program data what it
>tryes to insert into CVS. When I get home I need to
>check I don't have any automatic mythfilldatabase
>option set in mythtvsetup.
>
>My myth is also the latest from atrpms on FC3.

This is the OTA (on-the-air) program data that is constantly received
(when the backend is recording, I think). You probably should not run
mythfilldatabase at all if you also receive program data this way. At
least for me the update to 0.17 broke the EPG while I still run
mythfilldatabase periodically.

I also have my logs filled with these messages. In my opinion, this kind
of database errors should not be logged to the log file.