[mythtv-users] DVB OTA EPG in Finland: wrong time

skuli puli keikuli at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 10:36:24 UTC 2005

--- skuli puli <keikuli at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Osma Ahvenlampi <oa at iki.fi> wrote:
> > me after a few hours of debugging: the EPG for my
> > DVB-T channels is a
> > couple of too early.
> > Any ideas would be quite appreciated. Thanks!
> >
> > //osma
>
> Worked for me...

well, now that you mentioned it... doesn't work
anymore. Just used mythweb to check it, and all
programs are off two hours again. Mythbackend must
have changed it by itself, since I haven't touched the
box after I first got the times ok. Just recorded on
program and left it running for a day.

/var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log gets filled with this
kind of errors:

=======================================

DB Error (Adding Event):
Query was:
INSERT INTO program
(chanid,starttime,endtime,title,description,subtitle,categor
y,programid,stereo,closecaptioned,hdtv)VALUES
(1003,'2005-03-27 21:15:00','2005-
03-27 23:10:00','Alien Saga (K15)','Kiehtovassa
amerikkalaisdokumentissa perehdy
tään neljän Alien-elokuvan värikkääseen historiaan.
Elokuvien tekovaiheista kert
ovat mm. ohjaajat  Ridley Scott ja James Cameron,
näyttelijät Sigourney Weaver,
Tom Skerritt, Michael
Biehn,','','Education/Science/Factual',690,0,0,0);
Driver error was [2/1062]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Duplicate entry '1003-2005-03-27 21:15:00' for key 1

I don't know where it gets the program data what it
tryes to insert into CVS. When I get home I need to
check I don't have any automatic mythfilldatabase
option set in mythtvsetup.

My myth is also the latest from atrpms on FC3.