[mythtv-users] No sound from MythMusic...

Rod Snaketails at optusnet.com.au
Wed Mar 23 02:53:12 UTC 2005

Hi

Have you tried using it from your sound card?

I don't have the same video card your using..

Have you run mythfrontend from the commandline window and watched the
output to see what text is spat out during execution ;o)

I have used that for debugging my installation, especially when artsd
starts up and kills my sound output. ;o(