[mythtv-users] Lite-On IR Keyboard and Learning Remotes

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 22:11:32 UTC 2005

Mine is the all black lite-on $17 from newegg (not called lite-on
though when you get it), but it came in a box that showed the keyboard
with grey areas.  I was having a problem with the remote learning,
then I realized that the infrared diodes were kind of pointing down.
Once I adjusted the position of the keyboard (basically pointing 15
degrees up) it worked just fine.  Might be an aiming issue.