[mythtv-users] gentoo cvs - postProcess_MMX error

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:22:58 UTC 2005

I just realized what my problem was with emerging the cvs ebuilds for
myth - I had old header files installed in both /usr/include and
/usr/local/include. I deleted both of them and I'm trying to emerge
the cvs build again, but I have a while new problem:

In file included from libpostproc/postprocess.c:645:
libpostproc/postprocess_template.c: In function `postProcess_MMX':
libpostproc/postprocess_template.c:3198: error: can't find a register
in class `GENERAL_REGS' while reloading `asm'

any ideas? Thanks!

--
email me if you want a gmail invite, I have some invites