[mythtv-users] Re: 1000th picture quality question SOLVED?

Dan Goldberg dan at orca1.com
Mon Mar 21 18:41:39 UTC 2005

I just thought I'd respond to my original post. Thanks for all the
suggestions, but I still can't get the picture to be as vibrant and sharp as
my standard DirecTV. However, over the weekend I bought a Win TV Go card (I
had been using a PVR 250). And after tweaking with various settings I can
say that the picture from my Win TV Go card is pretty close to standard TV.

So, the only thing I can guess is that either the revision of my PVR-250 has
issues or the ivtv driver has issues.

But, in any case, the Win TV Go card seems to have done the trick. I didn't
care that much about the recordings being in mpeg2 format anyway.

Dan.