[mythtv-users] Re: Silverstone LC03V VFD

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Mon Mar 21 17:46:55 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 15 March 2005 17:42, Paul wrote:
> It will work with the stock LCDproc source/packages but I know the version
> I was
> using at the time had to be patched at get the character mapping sorted out
> among
> other things.

I also did some character mapping for my DIGN4 VFD (it's samsung I believe).
The mapping instructions I found here :
http://www.angerman.net/articles/jukebox/#lcdproc

I'm not sure if your display is a parallel mode one, but the main trick to get
it working well in my case with LCDproc was setting the correct mode in the
BIOS for the parallel port (you may have to experiment with the correct
settings).

Regards,
Marcel