[mythtv-users] Hard lockups using xvmc - too hasty

Howard Cokl hojoloco at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 02:05:05 UTC 2005

OK, forget all of this, since it's still happening.  Rebooting now to see if I
can figure this out.  Man, linux is so much fun, if it were windows my
options would be looking at the BSOD or calling 1-800-WHAT_ME_WORRY.  This is
really pissing me off but in a good way, but after 2 weeks living on coffee
and beer, my wife really wants a TIVO, plus the kids won't give me a kiss
goodnight anymore.

--
Howard Cokl
"in a world without walls and fences,