[mythtv-users] OT: 160 gig WD - $40

Ron Johnson ron.l.johnson at cox.net
Sun Mar 20 22:19:32 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 02:10 -0500, Jeff Simpson wrote:
> Best Buy has a deal this week on hard drives:
>
> Western Digital Caviar
> 160.0 GB
> 7200rpm
> 8mb cache
>
> $40 after rebates ($130 originally)

Thanks, I just grabbed one.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect
liberty when the Government's purposes are beneficent. Men born
to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty
by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in
insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning, but without
understanding."
Justice Louis Brandeis, dissenting, Olmstead v US (1928)