[mythtv-users] changing channel problem with DVB-S

Vladimir M ravenholm76 at mail.ru
Sun Mar 20 19:45:36 UTC 2005

Hi, guys!

I've discovered forums but didnt find the solution.

MythTV plays ok starting channel (no sound yet :)
But after changing channel says:

2005-03-20 22:05:38.578 DVB#0 WARNING - Transport Stream Continuity Error. PID = 231
(here to repeat many times)

Some kind of image still preset... It looks like big noise in signal, or... software encoding!
(I have slow machine with hardware MPEG encoding in card)

Please help. May be I choosed wrong source? Which source must I choose for DVB-S?

TIA,
Vladimir