[mythtv-users] OT: 160 gig WD - $40

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 17:07:46 UTC 2005

Should have opted for the MB I have - it's an old Gigabyte board that
has onboard IDE RAID. Works as a standard IDE controller in linux and
supports up to 8 devices without a hitch. Having a /dev/hdh is a
beautiful thing. Now I just need to find some places to mount all
these drives....

--
email me if you want a gmail invite, I have some invites