[mythtv-users] Myth weather features

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 20 13:44:32 UTC 2005

I just know someone is going to tell me to do this myself but I just
have to ask.

Would it be possilbe to have a few locations for myth weather.  I do a
bit of travelling and would like to look up info for other cities with
out having to change my settings.

Just thought I would throw that out there and see what happens.

Stephen
atkinss at shaw dot ca

P.S.  This is off topic but if some one wanted to email me directly that
would be great.

I'm mostly a VB6 coder so I've lost alot of my skills when it comes to
non integrated development.  Could someone suggest and IDE for linux?