[mythtv-users] Mythtranscode Producing Corrupt Video (Predominantly Green)

Ben Howe bmythtvusers at k9sr.us
Sat Mar 19 17:04:16 UTC 2005

I have tried this using MythTV 0.17 and CVS 2005-03-18.  I am using a
pcHDTV HD-3000 capture card.  When I run mythtranscode, and then run
mplayer to view the vidout FIFO directly, and the video is mostly green,
although I can make out part of the original video.  Anybody have any
ideas about this?  When I view the .nuv recording in MythTV, VLC,
mplayer, and xine, the video is fine.  I would like to be able to use
nuvexport, but this is preventing me for using it.  I can post a clip if
anybody would like to see the problem.

Thanks,
Ben