[mythtv-users] mythfrontend is wrapped on my HD output

Howard Cokl hojoloco at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 21:21:58 UTC 2005

I followed Jarod's guide somewhat in setting up myth (I prefer slackware so
had to do alot of it the old fashioned way) and finally got my AA 9a60 and
got that working with powerstrip.  So I have a in540p modeline and tried
doubling that to get an interlaced modeline.  The picture in the 1080i
modeline is great but mythfrontend is shifted to the left so that the left
third of the screen is actually on the right side and there is an annoying
white line separating the 2 sections.  Watching live TV amazingly works
correctly but the white line remains.  My setup is
athlonXP 2700+
512MB RAM
geforce 5200 driving the 9a60
slack 10.1
myth cvs (updated yesterday)
HDTV is an old Hitachi 43FDX01B that only supports 1080i

my modelines
in540p DotClock 31.050
                HTimings 728 792 864 920
                VTimings 510 521 527 563