[mythtv-users] Debian, Sarge and MythTV

dfleming at swings.2y.net dfleming at swings.2y.net
Fri Mar 18 17:42:32 UTC 2005

I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, but since I have my myth
systems working so well my family is beginning to use the system quite
often.

Currently my myth systems runs Sid and I was considering cleaning them
all up and rebuilding them with Sarge, but I was concerned that MythTV
might begin using libraries in the near future that Sarge will not
support.  Can anyone tell if this will happen in the near future?  Or,
am I just being paranoid because I started out using MythTV on Woody and
was forced to upgrade...

---Dan