[mythtv-users] DVB-S scan wont fill dvb_channel

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 16:33:12 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 19:20 +0300, Vladimir M wrote:
> Seems program dont knows itself where are channels stored?

This sounds very much like my problem earlier in the week - see the
couple of messages with subject "Problem getting DVB-T card working -
Could not find dvb tuning parameters" or thread from
  http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2005-March/079060.html

In my case it appeared to be a problem with running the mythfilldb (from
a XMLTV source) prior to doing the channel scan.  Clearing out the
channels, setting up the source (do not run mythfilldb), and doing the
channel scan then got it working.

	Nigel.