[mythtv-users] apache 2gb limit? mythweb

M.Barnabas Luntzel mark at luntzel.com
Thu Mar 17 22:28:49 UTC 2005

I think the culprit is php. I didn't bother digging into it because I
didn't care enough before. but since you asked...

is something like this in your error log?

[Thu Mar 17 14:22:31 2005] [error] [client 192.168.1.1] (75)Value too
large for defined data type: access to
/mythweb/video_dir/1501_20050313180000_20050313190000.nuv failed,
referer: http://xxxx.xx:8080/mythweb/recorded_programs.php

bug seems to be kinda old:

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=27792&edit=3

but I think thats what you're up against. may need to recompile php,
but thats a pain if you're sticking to rpms like I am. I especially
like this line:

[22 Oct 2004 1:53am CEST] edink at php.net
This bug has been fixed in CVS.

I didn't dig too much further, there might be a similar bug posted that
I didn't check for.