[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 3000 and PVR250 Help

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 03:39:41 UTC 2005

I have added the pchdtv to my existing myth box with a pvr250.  I can
see all the program info. The channels listed for the pchdtv card have
an '_1' after them.  When I switch sources It moves between S-Video
and tuner-0 on the pvr250.   It does not give me a choice for the
pcHDTV3000 card.  Do I have to uninstall the pvr250? Or did I
configure something wrong?  In setup I configured the pchdtv card as a
/dev/video1, but I noticed the default was /dev/video32, should it
remain /dev/video32?   Any help is greatly appriciated.

Thanks

-Gregg