[mythtv-users] VIA EPIA-M

Örn Einar Hansen orn_hansen at thalamus.nu
Thu Mar 17 01:12:34 UTC 2005

Hi,

  I've got a VIA EPIA motherboard, with a CLE 3122 video and Hauppauge WinTV
Go.  The TV card is working fine, and I can watch it using xawtv,
as /dev/video0.  However, there appear to be some issues with Xv support for
the CLE 3122, as it locksup.  And even though I've setup the Video card as a
V4L device, MythTV freezes when trying to watch live tv.  I'm assuming this
is Xv related, as I need to pass -noxv to xawtv for it to work.

  Has anyone else gotten a working VIA EPIA solution, and how did they solve
these issues?