[mythtv-users] nvidia mx440 tv-out during boot

Matt S. skd5aner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:09:21 UTC 2005

Hi,

Ever since I've began, I haven't been able to get TV OUT to work
during boot.  It appears that the refresh rate doesn't sync until X
starts to load the nvidia drivers and the nvidia splash screen comes
up.  Then, it works perferctly.  During the boot process, the screen
just constanty has lines moving up and down and you only can see
flashes of the boot process.

I'm afraid that this could be very bad for my TV (I now usually boot
with the TV off) and it's just plain annoying.  The card uses
composite out to the sony receiver, which then has the monitor out via
composite to the TV.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!
Matt