[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 3000 and PVR250 Help

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 04:51:44 UTC 2005

I tried adding the lines to my modprobe.conf
alias tveeprom tveeprom-ivtv
alias msp3400 msp3400-ivtv
I have been using  the dvb drivers, but still no luck.  my dmesg log
is a mile long with unknown symbol errors.  I pulled the drivers from
http://pchdtv.freedesktop.org/wiki/.  Is it possible I compiled them
incorrectly?  I just did a make then a make install.  Does anyone have
a working modprobe.conf file I could try?

-Gregg