[mythtv-users] DVB card for Australia (melbourne)

Rod Snaketails at optusnet.com.au
Wed Mar 16 01:27:55 UTC 2005

Hi Brad..

I have a VP card in my system and have no problems, I have better
reception on Myth than I do when i'm running the Windows software that
came with the card.

I'm in the outer East of Melb and just running a pair of "Rabbit Ears"
but I am thinking of a Mr Antenna aerial at some stage ($200) to get a
better pickup on some channels, apart from this, Channel 2, 7 are fine,
10 a bit scratchy, and I haven't found 9 yet, but the autoscan in 0.17
finds it...

I just have to work out how to reprogram the channels so when its
recording Channel 7 I don't get that "travel destinations" thing that I
have so many copies of, and the EPG for Channel TEN ;o(