[mythtv-users] possible mythweb cutlist editor

Christopher McEwan christopher.mcewan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:23:34 UTC 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:56:00 -0800, Chris Petersen
<lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> Can you send me the code you use to grab the thumbnails?  I've been
> waiting for ages for the ability to request a specific thumbnail frame
> (and size, but that's another matter) in mythweb.  Plus, I think that my
> current implementation of thumbnail grabbing is causing trouble for
> certain people (backend crashing).
>
> -Chris

I hacked together a thumbnailer script that when clicked generates
thumbnails for all your videos in the mythvideo part of mythweb, it
quite a messy hack but basically it used mplayer to grab the
thumbnails, you can use command line options to specify how far in (in
seconds) you want the frame grab to be and what size to output the
image at.

Probably not what you were wanting but thought I would mention it.

--
Regards,

~CM