[mythtv-users] Xbox NFS root

Ken Davis kdavis11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:13:22 UTC 2005

Has anyone used the current scripts on bit.blkbk.com to upgrade their
Xbox frontend using the NFS root option?

The 4.4 script stops with a libc6 error during the install.pl -c
phase.  I may have seen and gotten around this error before,
apparently a human memory issue.  Anyone else seen this?

The 4.5-beta appears to have issues.  It does a wget for a file called
initrd.$version(initrd.0.4.5-beta) which doesn't exist.  I got around
it by hardcoding to the initrd.0.4.4 that does exist, but then it
locked up(twice) during the apt-get update.

Anyone doing NFS root with the other distros available for the Xbox?

At the end of the day, I'm trying to upgrade both my frontends to .17..

Thanks.